PC Paint Lesson Ideas - any interest?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 12:05:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Is there any interest in seeing a lesson page on IAD with ideas using PC
Paint?
Sara Wegenast and Renee Berg have both used ideas from Carolyn Roberts with
great success (along with their own ideas).
I used Carolyn's too with my kiddies too - only they were self directed -
time fillers while my kids finished their other assignments.... so I don't
have quality work to share (I just went through all of their folders). I did
find three good images I can add to the mix (from my teacher directed
lessons) - Mondrian - Modern Art Styles: Stuart Davis - Perspective (The
Impressionists landscapes didn't yield anything worth sharing).

Does anyone use Art Dabbler and have images to share? I lost all of those
lessons at school (on my machine in my classroom). Any other graphics
software and images to share? Art and technology still gets searched on the
site.
I did find some "Warhol-it" photographs I am adding to the digital portrait
lesson.

Let me know if there is an interest and I will see about putting lesson
summaries on IAD - with links to more information. I was thinking about
linking this up to Middle School lesson plan page (Carolyn's lessons are
adaptable to middle school). Right now - I have a link to Carolyn's lessons
on my Art Ed page - and on Art Teacher's web sites.
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html
Here are Diana Hunter's
http://www.members.tripod.com/dianajhunter/

Sara and Renee have given me permission to put thumbnails of their student
work in the past.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/