Re: WEB SITE: New! Terman Middle School Art Room

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 11:05:49 PDT

Judy,

> I hope you all find time to surf in on Linda Papanicolaou's - Terman Middle
> School Web site:
> http://montblanc.pausd.palo-alto.ca.us/~lpapanicolaou/index.html

        Thanks for posting this Middle School art site. It is very well presented.
Of course I know that Middle School art teachers are the most creative and
dedicated. Most likely they get the energy from their kids.
        If any one has attempted to contact me by "snail mail" my address on my
web site was incorrect (my mistake). I have corrected it (shown below). Frani
asked me not to post our new home address (wise decision) so I opened a PO
box here in Albuquerque. I unpacked my drawing table yesterday and hope to
start painting soon.
                        Keep up the great work, Woody in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703