Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

WEB SITE: New! Terman Middle School Art Room

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 10:02:36 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I hope you all find time to surf in on Linda Papanicolaou's - Terman Middle
School Web site:

You will find many good lesson ideas...and some even inspired by list
members. I just love to see who folks adapt lessons that are shared. I am
looking forward to seeing more from Linda's students.

Linda' site has been added:

Please post your web sites to be considered on October Great Sites. Linda's
will be featured and I will be needing more. Many new list members have
joined on Art Education and ArtsEducators - so your sites will be new to

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources