RE: I need images of cut paper portraits

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 07:28:43 PDT

Randy,

Doesn't Chuck Close have some works that are torn paper collage-like portraits? It looks 3-d... Or were you actually wanting your students to make the work 3-d?
http://www.butlerart.com/pc_book/pages/chuck_close_b.htm

http://www.yorkarts.org/photos/NYC%20trip/slides/A%20Chuck%20Close%20portrait%20made%20from%20paper%20pulp.html

Actually, after finding these for you, I discovered that these were created with paper pulp - more of a sculptural approach, perhaps.
Hope this helps,
Jan