Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: I need images of cut paper portraits

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 07:28:43 PDT

Doesn't Chuck Close have some works that are torn paper collage-like portraits? It looks 3-d... Or were you actually wanting your students to make the work 3-d?
Actually, after finding these for you, I discovered that these were created with paper pulp - more of a sculptural approach, perhaps.
Hope this helps,