citation machine

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 12:34:41 PDT

>>Just click on the type of reference material and plug in the required info
and it automatically formats the citation in APA or MLA !!!
Amazing !!

 http://www.landmark-project.com/citation_machine/index.php<<

I provide this URL for my students who are enrolled in my writing about art
course. A word of caution --especially if you are writing something on the
graduate level -- there are glitches in the citation software and the
results are not always accurate.

The best thing about this software is that it aligns the citation with
correct margins. Problems I have found are with the use of italics and
capitalization (unless this has been repaired since May).

Christine, I sympathize with using the hardcopy manual. It's amazing how the
APA style book has gone from a scant, thin brochure to being an inch thick!

---