For all those writing papers !! Citation Machine (formats citations for reference material ))

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 11:43:19 PDT

Hi All,
  Surfed upon this little gem a few weeks ago when writing a paper for a grad course. I can never remember the correct way to cite references.
Just click on the type of reference material and plug in the required info and it automatically formats the citation in APA or MLA !!!
Amazing !!

 http://www.landmark-project.com/citation_machine/index.php

My brain has enough other stuff to figure out without having to fret over how to write up these things !! :)

Hope this hepls,
Chrisitne Besack :)

---