Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Red Grooms - funky "urban scapes"

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 09:49:06 PDT

I think kids would have so much fun doing Grooms inspired cityscapes when
you do your persective units.
Here is one that shows just how UNimportant sticking to the "rules" are:

Oh how cool! even do them layered - 3-D!
The diner cut-away (zoom in view of interior) is neat, too. What is going on
inside those buildings the kids draw? Zoom in....maybe someone inside is
wearing a red hat?

I can see using Grooms with Linda Woods' When a Giant Came to Town idea --
or with Carolyn Roberts' Red Hat show lesson.

More Red Grooms:

Have fun

Judy Decker