Re: Check out "Art of Reading" Lesson Plans too

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 19:35:28 PDT

Thanks Ellen,

Lots of interdisciplary possibilities... also check
the lesson plans using children's literature:
http://www.rif.org/art/educators.mspx
Fun stuff for kids too:
http://www.rif.org/readingplanet/expressyourself/artstudio.mspx
(from Rif site)

I added links to Lesson Plans Links page on IAD
("Heads" section - click Art Depts on home page) and
on my Comprehensive Arts page - Under
Interdisciplinary (I will organize those links
sometime - List language arts together).
I have link as:
Reading is Fundamental - Art of Reading

Great Site!

Judy