Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: cut paper portraits - lesson plan

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 06:24:02 PDT

Here are the links to the lessons plan - the links to
the examples/artist do work:

Cut paper lesson - by Brenda Robson

Sara W. has also done this lesson - hers is added to
Brenda's - scroll down.

Torn paper - by LeAnn Escoffre

I would love to have one image from your students
showing the 3-D adaptation.

Judy Decker

--- Randy Menninghaus <> wrote:

> Oh great wise ones of the ether net:
> I am reviving an old unit that creates self
> portraits that are either torn
> or cut with an element of 3d. I have no visuals. I
> just spent 40 minutes on
> google images. Does any body have sources or
> sophisticated images of
> faces. this is a Senior art class and I am hoping
> for some really
> sophisticated work.
> Thank you... ( Randy in Rainy Maine)

Do you Yahoo!?