Re: cut paper portraits - lesson plan

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 06:24:02 PDT

Randy,

Here are the links to the lessons plan - the links to
the examples/artist do work:

Cut paper lesson - by Brenda Robson
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/brenda-portrait.htm

Sara W. has also done this lesson - hers is added to
Brenda's - scroll down.

Torn paper - by LeAnn Escoffre
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/leann-portrait.htm

I would love to have one image from your students
showing the 3-D adaptation.

Judy Decker