Re: text books in h.s. art

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 20:19:51 PDT

Hi mike,
I have used ART TALK for 10 years. I used to use it for each concept i introduced but now mainly use it for illustrative purposes. i used to have the students read aloud from it word for word and do worksheets for every chapter. i now only use it (for written work) if i need a substitute's lesson or for our on campus suspension program (basically busywork but, with a purpose).
at any rate, it is well organized, written and illustrated for a beginning survey course in my opinion.
best of luck.
nancy in north texas

---