Re: text books in h.s. art

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 21:10:28 PDT

Arttalk by Rosalind Ragan (Glencoe / McGraw Hill Publishing), is a
good, reliable text that we use in my district at the high school level
(9-12). It covers art ciriticism / aesthetic judgement, art history,
the elements and principles of art, various media and art processes, as
well as strong lesson ideas. The ISBN # for the latest edition that we
have in my district is:
0-02-662434-6
This is the 2000 student edition. There is also an accompanying
teacher edition.

Kevan

---