Site for your Mimbres Pottery lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 18:57:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Randy Werner sent mehis site to consider - Legends in Clay:
http://www.legendsinclay.com Legends in Clay includes meaning of many of
the images/symbols. Museum Quality Pottery Replicas of pieces from museum
collections and produced in limited editions using authentic methods. Good
resource information on the Research Page for teachers and students.

I have added links on America's Diversty page (under Southwest) - Ceramics -
and two Mimbres lessons on the site.

Smile - The Anazasi don't care that he is copying their work - they are very
good copies at that. I really want a fish one.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources