Studio Paper for Ink Jet Transfer and Monoprints

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 12:57:23 PDT

Greetings Altered Book Enthusiasts,

Cynthia G. posted this link to ArtsEducators for Ink Jet Transfers
http://www.heartsart.com/info/innewsdetail.asp?ID=111

For another approach to altered book - photo transfer - Try this special
paper (Heavy Duty Studio paper) designed for Ink Jet transfer.
You can reuse the paper - and can get several transfers to one sheet (just
by putting the new image at a different location on the paper). You do have
to work quickly though and transfer the image right away.

See Backyard Cards and Gifts:
http://www.backyardcards-gifts.com/
Studio Paper 10 sheets - 8 1/2" x 11" - $3.00
These would work GREAT for monoprints too!

This is what Kris Fontes (Art Education list AB RR Group) has to say about
it:

I purchased the Studio Paper online and used it in the Altered Book RR I am
participating in. It is really great! I used a photo of my daughter and it
printed exactly like a high quality stamp. And of course the bonus is that
it can be reused.
Backyard Cards and Gifts will be one of my featured Art Stores next month.
Lots to see - embellishments for books - assemblage art - art dolls -
jewelry and more.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/