Fwd: Mexico City to Oaxaca with Nancy Walkup

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:13:01 PDT

Read the attached if you are interested in traveling with me to Mexico
next summer. If you send in a deposit before the end of August, you'll
get a $100.00 discount.

Nancy

attached mail follows:

I know you're probably not thinking of travel for next summer yet, but I
am leading a trip to Mexico next summer. Please read the attached
message and let me know if you are interested. If you send in a deposit
before the end of August, you will get a $100 discount!

Nancy

attached mail follows: