Fifteen Kindergarten Lessons from Pam Stephens

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 07:57:12 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Quite some time ago fifteen kindergarten lessons were given to all list
serves.
Many promises were made to "pay it forward" and send ONE lesson back for
Incredible Art Department.
I did not save any of your promises - except for one person who I know will
use/tweak those lessons and return one of them and I will write to her
individually.

Jill Swedlow (BluesTruth on Getty) is "paying it forward" with Architecture
lessons - and I know that as she adds more - she will share those as well.

I am not a "bug in your ear" - I am just "throwing out a net" right now - or
casting out - trying to "reel in" some quality lessons for the site. You job
was to look at the lessons - see what you can use - and tweak one to return
to IAD - adding art history - an interdisciplinary twist -
movement/music/drama - character ed - whatever.... anything to make it a
really good lesson. Pam got the spark of the lesson going. You will be the
one who submits the lesson - and Pam will be given credit. You may use the
same lesson template - just add your adaptations to it. Pam gave those
lessons to be used. I am still hoping Pam will put those lessons in a book-
expanded to include interdisciplinary/comprehensive arts.

Best wishes as you start your year. Keep the CARING and SHARING alive for
2004.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/