Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 02:02:42 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:57:05 -0400
From: ceciliaholdings@GoNowMail.com
To: artsednet-request
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:57:05 -0400
From: ceciliaholdings@GoNowMail.com
Subject: Compliments and God bless you
To: ceciliaholdings@GoNowMail.com
 				<pre style="font-face:arial">
Compliments of the season and God blessings,
I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great
assistance to each other likewise developing a cordial business
relationship, as I am interested in investing in your country.
You have been recommended by an associate from our foreign trade council
who assured me in confidence of your ability to execute a transaction of
such magnitude involving trust and discretion.
I am Mrs. Cecilia Harry, widow of the late  Dr. Marshall Harry, a senior
member of the leading opposition Party in Nigeria.
My late husband was one of the victims of the politically motivated
assassinations  that preceded the 2003 elections in our country.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2823047.stm
Uptill this moment , the authorites have not yet resolved the
circumstances that led to the brutal murder of my husband but have
rather  perveted justice  and subjected me and my children to further
intimidations and siezure of our travelling documents.
I have just been informed by our family Attorney, Barrister Kaycee Smith
that my late husband operated a secret account with a Nigerian bank into
which a total sum of Eight  million, seven hundred and fifty thousand
USD (US$8.75 Million) was transferred and credited in his favour,with my
name as the Next of Kin.
In view of the constant harassment and threats to life, my children and
I are receiving from  the agents of the state and some extended family
members,the Attorney now advised me to seek in confidence to seek a
foreign account into which this fund could be transferred to for
investments purposes  and relocate to another country,as directed by my
late husband's Will, hence my contact with you.
As soon as the funds gets transferred to your nominated bank account,I
can now fight for the release of my  International passport and
travelling documents to re-locate to your country with my children.
I propose a commission of 30% for to you for your expected services and
any other assistance you will give in this regard, 10% has been mapped
out to offset all expenses both local and international taxes which may
be incurred in the course of transfer of the funds to your nominated
bank account in your country or any where you deem fit to nominate, 60%
will come to myself and my children.
A good part of this shall be directed towards executing my late
husband's Will, which is to buy shares and stocks in foreign countries
to secure his children's future.
Considering the confidentiality of this transaction, I therefore mandate
Barrister. Kaycee Smith, our family attorney to act on my behalf
throughout this transaction. All documentations have seen sent to him.
May I at this point, emphasize the high level of confidentiality which
this business demands whatever your decision and hope you will not
betray the trust and confidence which I repose in you because the future
and welfare of my children largely depends on this transaction.
Please for urgent attention and condentiality,direct your reply only  to
my family Attorney;Barrister. Kaycee Smith, by email and discuss with
him towards effective completion of this transaction:
Barrister. Kaycee Smith
Direct Email:  ksmithchambers@lexpress.net
kayceesmith@latinmail.com
Please don't forget to indicate your convenient Telephone and Fax
numbers where we can always contact you.
Thanking you in anticipation of your favourable response
Mrs.Cecilia Harry,
Cecilia Holdings
Nos. 3A Amadu Bello Crescent
Port-Hacourt,Rivers State-NG