Table Artist - Romare Bearden - page on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 19:14:03 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

For those of you featuring Romare Bearden as a table artist - I have just
about finished the resources page. I have some videos and books to add yet.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/bearden.htm
Probably the fastest way to get to it is just enter Bearden on IAD home - or
my home page. It is lined from mamy pages on the site.

I decided not to put the images back on the page. There is a link to a
photograph - brief biography - and a self portrait up at the top of the
page. All pages will not have time lines (this one was done by one of my
students many years ago). The rest of the table artist pages will not have
images either... It is just too much work to email sites for permission to
use the images..... then the days waiting to hear back from them.

I want these pages to be resource pages for teachers too - so there are way
more links than your students will need. I tried to put the best ones first.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources