Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 09:03:17 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: sadija44@a-znet.com
To: artsednet-request
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: hello
From: sadija44@a-znet.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
For security reasons please reply to sadija44@netscape.net
Dear sir/madam,
  this mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but i must
crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.
   I am Miss Marah sadija, former mistress to the son (Qusay) of the Iraqi
former leader, Saddam Hussein.
  I am an Ethiopian, by birth and i am presently in a refugee camp in
Zimbabwe, where the living conditions are unbearable.
   I do not wish to take your time with a lenghty mail, but i have to put
this proposal to you so that you can assist me.
        While i was still in contact with Qusay,he made a deposit in my
name to a security firm in Spain, which has an affiliate branch in
Amsterdam.
This deposit was made in my name and the secret code and necessary
documents are presently in the possession of an attorney, presently in
London.
   This deposit was made in the form of a consigment and the content is a
considerable amount of money in United state dollars which i cannot
disclose to you for security purposes, until you have confirmed your
willingness to assist me.
  I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist me in
collecting this consignment on my behalf from the security firm in
Spain, upon which i will be offering you a percentage for your efforts.
  The attorney in London, will arrange an authority to release and pay in
your name which you will tender to the security firm coupled with all
necessary documents that will back up your claims in collecting this
consignment on my behalf.
  I have to stop here now as your response will determine our
subsequent corresspondence. Please feel free to dis-regard this proposal
if it is not in line with your principles.
For security reasons please reply to sadija44@netscape.net
Allah bless you,
Marah Sadija.