LookSmart's FindArticles - Arts & Activities issues back issues of articles from 200-2004 WOW !

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 05:01:45 PDT

Hi All,
 Here is a link to back issues of Arts and Activities magazines:

 http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0HTZ/di

This site has the text of the articles but no pictures. (Better than nothing !! :)
Nov 2000 has an article
"A NEW SPIN CDs as printing plates"
on using old CD's as etching plates ! I remember wanting to try this, but forgot where I had seen the instructions.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---