Re: VOCABULARY WORDS - Marty

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 20:39:35 PDT

Won't you have fun Marty - What a job!

How about all words listed ABC order on your
site....Then let all who participated pick out their
own set of 10 words from your collection....with the
option to purchase more words. I don't think anyone is
expecting to receive the entire set.

Christine posted a curriculum that had an excellent
glossary for collecting more good art words.
http://circle.adventist.org/download/98artk-12.pdf

I think folks will really have fun picking out a
Ceramics set -- then later a sculpture set - a
printmaking set and so forth. Maybe have a per magnet
price - and a quantity price if they buy ten word
magnets? Maybe set up a minimum order, too (like
minumum of five)

Maybe even have a place on your site where they can
request their own word magnets for you to make? You
could even add a special order extra fee.

For those who are not familiar with Marty's site -
here is Square 1 art:
http://www.square1art.com/

I'm really looking forward to seeing your complete
list. I know the other list serves will be interested
in these too. I kind of like the idea of offering some
as a bonus for starting up a Square 1 Fundraiser.

Thanks for all you do Marty,

Judy Decker