curriculum writing: StorySpace

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 18:54:50 PDT

http://www.eastgate.com/storyspace/StoryspaceOV.html

If anyone is still working on their curriculum, I love this StorySpace
program for organizing your thoughts and writings. I have downloaded
the program in the past and really enjoyed it. You can sort of link
things into a 3-D mindmap with several different types of links.

This would specifically help one who wanted to cross reference their
lessons per artist, media, etc. I keep pushing for this program for our
HS writers. It is expensive however, from what I can tell.

Beth

---