See more "Transforming Education through the Arts" - FSUS

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 14:34:14 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

There is a lot more to explore on the site Christine shared - Florida State
University School
http://www.fsus.fsu.edu/educationcurriculum/tetac/tribute.html
(Sight link doesn't work - and MOA links don't work - the rest seems fine)

These DBAE CHATS have been shared before:
http://www.fsus.fsu.edu/EducationCurriculum/DBAEchats.asp

Here is the right link for MOAS
http://www.thebrogan.org/

More on "Transforming Education through the Arts Challenge"
http://www.fsus.fsu.edu/educationcurriculum/tetac/

I will eventually get a link to the Walmsley lesson plan on the monoprint
lesson on IAD.
 http://www.fsus.fsu.edu/educationcurriculum/tetac/walmsley/lesson1.html

Another gem, Christine - Love it when you have time to surf.

Judy Decker