Hands theme revisited - from August 2003 - permission to put on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 13:31:52 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Carol O'Neil has sent me her file of Hands ideas she
collected for her unit last year.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands2.htm
This is online for your eyes only - only posted for
Getty members.

For those of you with more time...here is the Getty
link to where they can be found online:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Aug03/index.html#901

Scroll down to Hands - It all began with this post
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 Re: Hands

"Dear Friends, I am thinking of doing a thematic year
long curriculum with my 8th grade. We are going to use
"hands". I have thought of plaster, prints, books.etc
but would love to have the input from anyone not too
busy to give it some thought or if anyone has done
hands. Carolyn and Bunki I have your cds...love them
and have done the ribbon hands and will include them.
thanks for all the help -Carol"

I looked at the list of contributors and to my
knowledge all would be willing for me to put their
idea on the Hands theme page (some are already there):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

I will be working on it soon.... Please let me know if
you object to anyone's ideas being listed (these are
not complete lesson plans). I will go to the extra
work of emailing each person individually if there are
any objections - which would mean about twelve
individual emails for me. Send objections to me off
list please. The hands file does get a lot of hits
each month. I suppose - I could just add a link to the
Getty list thread? but I would like to elaborate
myself on some ideas - and provide links.

Thank you all for sharing,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker