RE: And how about MUSIC relating to ART?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 12:25:44 PDT

Thanks! I just ordered one!
Jan

        -----Original Message-----
        From: TwoDucks@aol.com [mailto:TwoDucks@aol.com]
        Sent: Tue 8/10/2004 10:17 AM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Re: And how about MUSIC relating to ART?

        In a message dated 8/10/04 9:43:12 AM, HillmJan@Berkeleyprep.org writes:

                Do you know the title of the Bugs Bunny Cartoon soundtracks?

                Jan

                    I also boght the music from the soundtrack of the Bugs Bunny Cartoons (which is all instrumental) which kids get a kick out of and helps get their energy up on certain projects.

        ahhh you hit on a favorite of mine...Raymond Scott
        http://raymondscott.com/
        Here is a list of some of his compositions, Powerhouse perhaps being the most familiar (It would be the background when there was some sort of factory scene, for instance) His music is such fun!
        Powerhouse
        The Toy Trumpet
        War Dance for Wooden Indians
        Reckless Night on Board an Ocean Liner
        Twilight in Turkey
        Girl at the Typewriter
        Bumpy Weather Over Newark
        Peter Tambourine
        Manhattan Minuet
        Oil Gusher
        The Penguin
        Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Cannibals
        Boy Scout in Switzerland
        Tobacco Auctioneer
        Moment Musical
        The Quintette Plays Carmen