Art Education curriculum k-12 in PDF (Art Music Treminology compared :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 11:43:06 PDT

Hi All,
 Here is a link to an Art Education curriculum guide produced by the Seventh Day Adventists.I have no association to this group, just surfed upon this and always like to see what others teach in Art at what grade levels, very comprehensive document, 84 pages. (produced in 1998)
Nice Glossary at the end !

On page 71 there are comparisons of words in Art and Music. "Terminology: Connecting Concepts of Art and Music"
 http://circle.adventist.org/download/98artk-12.pdf

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---