Re: music and art collaborative lessons

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 11:25:26 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters - and welcome Edith,

You all know this is a "passion" of mine too....
Please post your great ideas to the list too and cc
directly to Edith.

I am not going to repost all of the stuff I posted
over the last few days.... but I do have ideas on my
site connecting music to art(link below). Many
music/sound file links... See World page and
Comprehensive Arts page for starters. I would really
like to hear about your success stories, Edith.

LaDonna Dixon had a great one for Harlem Renaissance
-kids even learned the Charleston! Try to bring in
dance, too - when you can. It is a lot of work - but
the rewards are great.

I have some sites in a folder for technology/music. I
will look through those soon and see what would work
for art and music.

Best wishes,

Judy Decker

--- Edith Titus <erthompson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need music and art collaborative lesson plans or
> ideas....help!!!
> please send responses to my email
> erthompson@yahoo.com
> thank you!