RE: Painting

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:02:31 PDT

I can e-mail to the list from school, but not from home accessing school's
e-mail - this was returned... Ron Isaacs's work is interesting, and the
images don't do them justice - the build up/ wood construction is pretty
elaborate - painting exact.

This might not be what you want - Ron builds up wood sculptures and then
paints on them - I think an artist's statement linked to the page -
Ellen

http://www.snyderman-works.com/snyderman/artists/wood/issacs/isaacs.html

---