Re: And how about MUSIC relating to ART?

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 07:17:51 PDT

In a message dated 8/10/04 9:43:12 AM, HillmJan@Berkeleyprep.org writes:

> Do you know the title of the Bugs Bunny Cartoon soundtracks?
>
> Jan
>
>     I also boght the music from the soundtrack of the Bugs Bunny Cartoons
> (which is all instrumental) which kids get a kick out of and helps get their
> energy up on certain projects.

ahhh you hit on a favorite of mine...Raymond Scott
http://raymondscott.com/
Here is a list of some of his compositions, Powerhouse perhaps being the most
familiar (It would be the background when there was some sort of factory
scene, for instance) His music is such fun!
Powerhouse
The Toy Trumpet
War Dance for Wooden Indians
Reckless Night on Board an Ocean Liner
Twilight in Turkey
Girl at the Typewriter
Bumpy Weather Over Newark
Peter Tambourine
Manhattan Minuet
Oil Gusher
The Penguin
Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Cannibals
Boy Scout in Switzerland
Tobacco Auctioneer
Moment Musical
The Quintette Plays Carmen