Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: And how about MUSIC relating to ART?

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 06:41:52 PDT

I am always looking for new music to play in my classroom. Do you know the title of the Bugs Bunny Cartoon soundtracks?

         I also boght the music from the soundtrack of the Bugs Bunny Cartoons (which is all instrumental) which kids get a kick out of and helps get their energy up on certain projects.
        Patti in Toledo, OH