Re: Jacob Lawrence - Parade - Shorewood Print

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 19:49:32 PDT

Thanks Jeryl....I gave it to someone but I can't remember who I told it to
now....

That print is available from Shorewood. At one time I made a list of all
prints Shorewood has relating to Music -- and Art Image Publications. No one
said they were interested in seeing the list - so I didn't re-create it.

Judy Decker

On 8/9/2004 10:29:54 PM, ArtsEdNet Talk (artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu)
wrote:
> Has anyone mentioned Jacob Lawrence's Parade or another of his, I think
> its called Opera House It is in one of the art series for elementary
> Jeryl in SC

---