Re: Painting - see Elizabeth Murray

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 10:13:33 PDT

Greetings Steve,

Wendy Free used Elizabeth Murray with her students
last year.... I am hoping she will submit her plan to
IAD.

Elizabeth Murray
http://www.pbs.org/art21/artists/murray/

I posted some contemporary artists a while back with
shaped canvases - I will see if I can find the
links...Nice additions to Stella.

Judy Decker