Re: Table Artists - Nnaell - Claudel is on Artists page

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 08:39:50 PDT

Thanks Nnaell,

> > Camille Claudel

I do have her linked on Artists....under Figurative
Sculpture - sorry.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm

A fun lesson to tie in with her would be Jeryl's Foil
people.... I would love to hear what you do with
figurative sculpture with your students. I will be
expanding the Figurative Sculpture resources in the
furture...You might want to consider dollmaking, too.

Enjoy - Glad you like her work, too.

I will post the Know the Artist pages as I get them
done. Escher will be updated soon.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker