Re: KET Art on Air Lesson Plans - Christine and all

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 08:23:58 PDT

Greetings Christine,

I have the lesson plans linked from Art Education
page:
Art-on-Air Lesson Plans
http://www.ket.org/artonair/teachers/lessonplans.htm
You can download the complete 48 page pdf file.
Video tapes are available for purchase.

Here is my Art Education page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm
 (click Lesson Plans at the top)