Visit With Triplets

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 07:42:32 PDT

We just got back from a week in Kansas with the triplets.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Summer/2004.html
I drove a 16 foot Penske truck back to Albuquerque with
the rest of our stuff. We have too much stuff. We plan to
spend August and September unpacking everything. Tim, Tess
and Tiffanie start school in a couple of weeks. I know Shari is
ready for Kindergarten to begin. By mid October I'll be ready
to do some serious fishing in the Ozarks. It will give us a good
excuse to see how school has affected our grandkids. Tiffanie
says she isn't going to Kindergarten cause she's already been
there. (one day orientation) She is also upset that she doesn't
get a locker. She says she should go straight to Middle School
so she can have a locker. Is school ready for her yet ?
                                Woody in Albuquerque
We are going to take in an Albuquerque Isotopes ball game this
week so we can see our nephew play. Craig plays for the Fresno
Grizzlies.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: