RE: Students who forget their tools

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 06:46:47 PDT

I mark "u.p." in my class recorded book (unprepared), then, at progress report time, I print a note to parents mentioning it. I also keep a stash of the little golf pencils my husband is kind enough to bring me. The kids don't like to have to use those-they're small and have no eraser, but my standard answer is "beggars can't be choosers." Linda in NC