Music and Art

---------

From: MERRILEE GLADKOSKY (gladrag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 20:38:09 PDT

Probably already had someone throw this in, but using
the Humanities approach to integrate teaching art ed
with literature and music which "co-mingle"
historically is a good way to approach research on
this subject as well.
     Here's to a year of simplicity, a year during
which we maintain our enthusiasm and good spirits. Oh
yes, I order music from Crizmac to play while kids
work on different cultural themes.
Merrilee in CT

---