Re: Another Frustrated Mac Lover

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 20:31:56 PDT

Another worthwhile alternative is when saving file convert them to a PDF
then you can open them on any platform with regardless of what software they
were created with. most of my work is created is QuarkXpress on a Mac and
was have alot of problems with versions and different platform until I
started printing pages as PDF through Acorbate Writer. Took away the
headaches and made life alot easier - also the files are smaller and it
retains font info and pics without always having them in your font folder
taking up memory.

Hope this helps

Justin