Art and Music ideas for Elementary - Getty thread from March 2001

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 15:38:45 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Music and Art/Art and Music comes up again and again on Getty list.

I found one good thread from March 2001 - started by Mary Ann Kohl:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Mar01/
Scroll down to Music and Art to see individual posts....Scroll to *music and
art to see compiled messages.

Mary Ann's compiled list which includes off list mail to her:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Mar01/1007.html
If this link doesn't work - just go to *music and art

I know that many of these email addresses are no longer active.... and many
are no longer Getty list members. Does any one have any objection to my
putting these ideas on Incredible Art Department? I will of course credit
the source. I won't be doing this any time soon (I am actually getting tired
of this topic for now - and need to move on). Some of you are now on
ArtsEducators list.

Pam Stephens if you see this -- your post about the Take 5 prints was in
March 2001, too (grin) - as well as Bridging the Curriculum....

Oooops! I surfed way past getting dinner getting ready time... I guess fried
chicken is in order from KFC.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/