Re: Music INSPIRED by Art - Add to the list (Ann Heineman and all)

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 14:09:25 PDT

Hi Judy,
    I think you got my whole list! Thank you for reposting. I think my
original copy got lost long ago. I remember it took over 2 hours to
research and type in the information at the time and I hope it will still
give some valuable reference info for the list folks today.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Dear Art Educators,
>
> At one time I had a long list of music selections that were inspired by
> Art.... I can't seem to find that file on my machine...Perhaps someone else
> saved it all? Ann Heineman maybe?

---