my vacation

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 12:17:58 PDT

Hi Folks,

It is surprising to hear some of you talk about starting school
already. I have spent the first month of my vacation working on a few
writing projects and my one-point perspective tutorial. School doesn't
start for me until Sept. 2 but my vacation will start tomorrow.

My wife and i will be in the UK. We will be away from August 9 - 20. We
will be leaving tomorrow evening and staying at:

http://www.bigginhall.co.uk/

and visiting some of the sites in the area:

http://www.bigginhall.co.uk/localarea.htm

I'll be posting some images on my return.

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html