art vocab. review

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 08:51:46 PDT

and magnets are a great way to do it. Pass some out to each person or
group, have categories on the white board and have the students go to
the board and put them in the right categories. Get them up and moving.
Of course, sometimes in Art all I want is for them to sit down and stop
moving!
Heather
On Aug 8, 2004, at 1:59 AM, Sara wrote:

> This list would be an excellent review for
> HS Art 2 students to put in appropriate Art categories as FORMS,
> SHAPES,

---