Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: vocab magnets

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 19:54:50 PDT

I was hoping there would be more elementary words as well. I already submitted 10 words, but I'd like to add to your list of media:
watercolor crayon
paper mache
scratch board
flat brush
round brush
art gum eraser
art pencil
~ Kathleen

peggi brewton <> wrote:
A lot of the vocab is so far above my Elementary aged kids,
(even though I still toss those words around - I firmly believe in
"sowing the seeds on all grounds")
so I wasn't going to add any terms. And then I saw the list of "color"
words, and thought, maybe, the media we use so often, particularly in
this grade level:
1. acrylic paint
2. tempera paint
3. color pencils