trading for pencils

---------

From: LogoHouse.com (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 14:10:06 PDT

You, I did that for little bit, then realized that if a kid left my class,
and forgot his license, then got a ticket or in an accident, in todays
world, I probably would of been liable for everything for taking the kids
license, and it would have been my fault that he forgot it....So I no longer
take their license, I just thought it was too much of a liability....
I take cell phones/pagers, watches and a few other things now, almost every
kids has a phone/pager and they cant live without them, so they are a good
trade.
I also have a personal badge for my kids for video, and that works too, but
I always try to get something a little more personal too them.

That works fine.

Gary