How many of you have Table Artists? Which Artists?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 12:11:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you have your classroom organized with "table artists".
Here are Woody Duncan's last group of table artists:
http://www.taospaint.com/EightArtists.html

Here is Linda Woods' new list of table artists:
O'Keeffe, Escher, Seurat, Renoir, Matisse, and Audubon

What are your table artists for this year? IF you will tell your students
about it - and have them USE the pages - I will put a page up on Incredible
Art Department for each table artist you have. Let me know if you would like
to have your table artists online for student use. I will need some lead
time to get this done. I'll get an O'Keeffe sample page done soon as I have
a student "Know the Artist" page to "tweak" for her (I just have to find
it). I will deal with "copyright" of images on the pages. Of course - If I
put a page for each of your artists online - I would want at least one
lesson plan from you using one of your artists - fair trade if you ask me
(six pages of work from me - for one lesson from you).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources