Re: Famous paintings about sports?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 08:07:02 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

While I'm thinking about it.... Would you like to see
a list of prints available for Art about Sports?
Aside from the set for Art of Sport from Take 5 (which
does include Lawrence's Olympic Games Poster)- there
are others in Take 5 sets. Jim McNeill's Escher Bowl
in the math set, Homer's Croquet and Phillips Night
Baseball in People at Play set.

While not "sport" - Degas' Ballet Scene is in People
at Work.

I will put the above prints on my Art about Sport page
- let me know if there is an interest to see
Shorewood's and Art Image Publications' ones listed as
well.

Judy Decker

Art work about Music....