Re: Famous paintings with musical themes

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 07:51:20 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

How much interest is there in this topic? I sent
Belinda what Judy Grochowski collected in June. Would
you like to see a page on Incredible Art Department
that lists the available prints from Crystal
Productions, Shorewood and Art Image Publications?

The irony is.... I bought prints from MY art budget
for core subjects and exploratory teachers to display
in their rooms. The only exploratory teacher who
displayed what I bought for her was the IT teacher -
she did put up the print of Fuller's "Pavillion for
Expo '67" - NONE of the other exploratory teachers put
up the prints I bought for their subjects. I did go
around and collect some of them back again when I had
a use for them. Don't know what happened to the rest
-don't care now. I did get very tired of listening to
them whine that they couldn't get money for visuals
though. I tried to help them. I used my own personal
money to buy what I needed for MY program (but most of
them didn't know that). Much of it is up in my attic
now - I left many of the larger prints at school.

Cheers,

Judy Decker