Re: Art Vocabulary

---------

From: nikki ryan (zuss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 02:18:20 PDT

Hello All,

If anyone is intersted, I have just completed a book on the Elements and
Principles of Art and Design and each Element and Principle has the obvious
terminology described, as well as a page dedicated to vocabulary used when
discussing that particular element or principle. It has been written for
School students, has some students work in it, but mainly current artists
work (I interviewed them all at their studios) and is suitable for students
and teachers of years 1 - 12. It was an Honours project for BA of Arts
(Design) - so the design layout is great too.

To those of you you helped my out when I asked questions on the E & P's
thankyou very much - and a big thankyou to you Vicki for your expert advice.
:)

:)
Nicole Ryan