Elementary Architecture Lesson Plans - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 09:06:12 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have another lesson from Jill Swedlow (BluesTruth on Getty list) for
elementary architecture.
I have put all of Jill's lessons together and will keep adding more that she
sends:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Jill-Architecture.htm
These are linked from Elementary Lessons - and I will also put a link on my
Architecture links page.

Thanks a million, Jill! I can't wait to see how you use these with your
students.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/