Re: Frustrated Mac User...

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 08:34:04 PDT

I had an HP printer at school that was hooked up to my iMac and it
worked fine. I don't think that that is the issue. It might have more
to do with the compatibility of the drivers and the software that you
are using as opposed to any specific brand of printer. Sometimes the
printer is too old to be compatible with newer operating software being
used. One example I ran into dealt with not being able to use my Epson
640 printer at home anymore with OSX because the driver had to be
reinstalled after I upgrade my operating system from 9.2, and the
driver for the 600 series Epsons was no longer being supported at that
level. My solution ended up being buying the Epson CX5400
printer/scanner.

Kevan

---