Re:Frustrated Mac User...

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 04:26:43 PDT

On Friday, August 6, 2004, at 01:00 AM, Carolyn Roberts wrote:

> It would have been so nice to have had an instructional manual with
> this computer that would tell us how to use a Mac.

Carolyn, go online to this URL:
http://www.info.apple.com/support/manuals.html
 From there, you will be able to search for your specific model of Mac
and download the User Manual that came with it. You can also download
a manual for using Mac OS 9.

Regarding your printer problems, the Epson printer is compatible with
Mac but I don't think that HP printers are.

Deborah from Colorado

---